Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from an Auburn blog from someone who got it from a Florida bog. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here. I just thought it was well written and funny. I think all can appreciate it regardless of your allegence.

I HATE YOU, AUBURN!!!!!!!
by WildAndBlue, 9/30/07 10:02 ET <DIV align=center></DIV></DIV>

As I sit here in my darkened house, too despondent to open the shades, too ashamed to venture outside, I decided to re-evaluate the teams I hate more than Lucifer himself. And I've made a change in my top 3. Auburn has replaced Tennessee at #2, a position the Fallentears held since Johnny Minors whimpering days of 1984. All these years I've considered Auburn that little pest we have to play before Georgia. The little runt who wants you to play w/ him before you go outside & play w/ your friends. The little pain in the a-- that your mother makes you play with. But no more. Admittedly, since 1990 we've won more than we've lost to Auburn. But it seems that the losses we've ha d have been so devastating. To wit:

1993 - #3 Florida is double digits favorites over Auburn at Jordan Hare. We have a 27-13 halftime lead. But Auburn decides to ignore the rules of respect & come back & win that game. Of course a late hit penalty by then freshman Lawrence Wright didn't help matters.

1994 - #1 Gators are 17 point favorites over Auburn. We're gonna get revenge for last year's debacle & teach those bastar-s the true meaning of respect for one's superiors. Except Terry Dean decides to play Santa Clause & give away our season to that little friggin' elf Bowden.

2001 - Again we're #3, again double digit favorites. And STILL Auburn refuses to show us the respect we deserve. So some lil' punk field goal kicker whose name escapes me but if I ever meet him I'd shoot his dog in front of him kicks a ball that starts out headed for Houston, somehow takes a right turn at the 20 & splits the uprights to damage a once promising season.

And we know what happened the last 2 years. So in light of these events, Auburn is my 2nd most hated team. At least Tennessee has been showing us the proper respect in recent years. They take their a-- kicking like they're supposed to. But Auburn insists on coming into our yard & turning over our garbage cans.

So Auburn, I hate you. I hate you w/ the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. I hope your football field gets chinch bugs & you lose all the grass. I hope a Wal-Mart open in whatever sorry a--ed town you reside in & drives every other business out & the town becomes a ghost town. I hope a student falls & sprains his ankle & a thousand personal injury attorneys descend upon your h-ll hole w/ litigious intentions.

Just so you understand - I HATE YOU, AUBURN!!!!!!!

But cheer up, at least you're not my most hated team. Florida State is firmly entrenched in that position.</DIV>

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
WOW! What passion.:bowdown

I have heard that "You can judge your own standing by the quality of your enemies." :letsdrink

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Go Trojans!!! The only school in that state that'll contend for a conference title this year.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
WOW! I like this! I delete a member and all their post go with them!!! WAHOO! FUCK WITH ME NOW PUNKS!!!

Seriously, I deleted FLYBOY! hope you were not a real member that just happened to choose a name that had some registration issues. If you are, lets talk about a different name. I'm sure it was a punk though but I could be wrong....

·
Registered
304 Posts
Chris Couture (10/4/2007)WOW! I like this! I delete a member and all their post go with them!!! WAHOO! FUCK WITH ME NOW PUNKS!!!

Seriously, I deleted FLYBOY! hope you were not a real member that just happened to choose a name that had some registration issues. If you are, lets talk about a different name. I'm sure it was a punk though but I could be wrong....
Good job, Chris. Even though I don't have a dog in the fight, it was obvious that someone was being childish trying to play with my fellow Auburn fans Flyboy and Fizzylifter. I have an idea of who it may be but I won't say because I don't know for sure.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,234 Posts
AUradar (10/3/2007)Got this from an Auburn blog from someone who got it from a Florida bog. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here. I just thought it was well written and funny. I think all can appreciate it regardless of your allegence.

I HATE YOU, AUBURN!!!!!!!
<DIV align=center></DIV></DIV>

As I sit here in my darkened house, too despondent to open the shades, too ashamed to venture outside, I decided to re-evaluate the teams I hate more than Lucifer himself. And I've made a change in my top 3. Auburn has replaced Tennessee at #2, a position the Fallentears held since Johnny Minors whimpering days of 1984. All these years I've considered Auburn that little pest we have to play before Georgia. The little runt who wants you to play w/ him before you go outside & play w/ your friends. The little pain in the a-- that your mother makes you play with. But no more. Admittedly, since 1990 we've won more than we've lost to Auburn. But it seems that the losses we've ha d have been so devastating. To wit:

1993 - #3 Florida is double digits favorites over Auburn at Jordan Hare. We have a 27-13 halftime lead. But Auburn decides to ignore the rules of respect & come back & win that game. Of course a late hit penalty by then freshman Lawrence Wright didn't help matters.

1994 - #1 Gators are 17 point favorites over Auburn. We're gonna get revenge for last year's debacle & teach those bastar-s the true meaning of respect for one's superiors. Except Terry Dean decides to play Santa Clause & give away our season to that little friggin' elf Bowden.

2001 - Again we're #3, again double digit favorites. And STILL Auburn refuses to show us the respect we deserve. So some lil' punk field goal kicker whose name escapes me but if I ever meet him I'd shoot his dog in front of him kicks a ball that starts out headed for Houston, somehow takes a right turn at the 20 & splits the uprights to damage a once promising season.

And we know what happened the last 2 years. So in light of these events, Auburn is my 2nd most hated team. At least Tennessee has been showing us the proper respect in recent years. They take their a-- kicking like they're supposed to. But Auburn insists on coming into our yard & turning over our garbage cans.

So Auburn, I hate you. I hate you w/ the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. I hope your football field gets chinch bugs & you lose all the grass. I hope a Wal-Mart open in whatever sorry a--ed town you reside in & drives every other business out & the town becomes a ghost town. I hope a student falls & sprains his ankle & a thousand personal injury attorneys descend upon your h-ll hole w/ litigious intentions.

Just so you understand - I HATE YOU, AUBURN!!!!!!!

But cheer up, at least you're not my most hated team. Florida State is firmly entrenched in that position.</DIV>
HEY!!! Whose been readingmy journal? That private,... DANG IT!!!!:

banghead:banghead:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:shedevil:shedevil

Just kidding...:bowdown:bowdown:toast:toast

Jim

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Damnit I haven't crowed alot but it feels appropriate to say "WAR DAMN EAGLE" I feel better now thanks.

:hoppingmad:grouphug:letsdrink

·
Registered
338 Posts
SEC Football, when you think your good, wait till next week and someone will change your mind. That is why at the end of the year, we don't have a lot in the top ten of the polls, we beat each other up and the other parts of the country have teams in there because of their high school schedules.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Seegul51 (10/6/2007)SEC Football, when you think your good, wait till next week and someone will change your mind. That is why at the end of the year, we don't have a lot in the top ten of the polls, we beat each other up and the other parts of the country have teams in there because of their high school schedules.
I don't know what you mean by a lot but I'm pretty sure there willl be 3 SEC teams in the top 10 , at a least 2. PRETTY GOOD if you ask me. Only thing is if we can beat the Northern writers and have a team in the NC game. ????????????????????????????

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Looks like LSU has a good chance. I hope they go all the way. I cheared and went wild when USC got beat last night. But I really wanted them and LSU to meet in the NC game, so that LSU could do to them what Florida did to the F*ckeyes. Looks like it may end up being LSU and the Buckeyes. Think Cal will get knocked out by USC in a few weeks. I tell ya, it just doesn't pay to be in the top 10 this year! 4 more top 10's lost this week

·
Registered
802 Posts
Southern Cal only dropped seven spots after losing to a 40+ underdog. Don't be surprised if they are Top 3 by season end if they beat Oregon and Cal. I'd have to believe if Auburn, FL, or LSU lost to a 40 point underdog they'd drop out of the Top 10. Looks like FL is getting some major love still being 14 with two losses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts