Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we went out today toclean the boat today this is thedamage that I found.:sick The pipes in the T top had split open. This realy sucks as two small holes would have have let the water drain out.:banghead

Attachments

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
WTF! Hope you can get that fixed. Nice ride by the way.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
If this was freeze damage, how did the water get in? I think the tube would have to be full of water in order for there to be damage. JMO

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's sad.

BTW, if water is trapped inside the tubing, you are also getting corrosion from the inside. Someday the tube will break when the internal corrosion has done it's job.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Bring it to us and we will weld up the splits.

Not much you can do to pretty them up though.

If we don't have to move any internal wires or unlace any canvas I will weld 'em up free of charge.

Tim @934 8609 cell 554 6172 Breeze Fabricators 3182 Gulf Breeze Parkway Gulf Breeze Fl. 32563:mmmbeer

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Pinksnappercatcher (1/8/2008)those pictures are from 1-26-2006. How did the freeze do that?
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl10_lblFullMessage>Actually the date stamp is 1/24/2006, but did ever occur to you that he just didn't reset the date. Or do you just assume he is lying?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts