Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soooo ready for hunting season to start! For the past week all I can think about is getting up in that stand and watching the woods wake up, I think I'm obsessed. I'm ready for getting up on a cold winter morning while it's still pitch black out, going to the gas station in full camo, getting a cup of coffee and making our way down the back roads of Alabama to our land. I can't wait for climbing that cold metal ladder stand and watching the sun to start lighting up the woods, and watching the mist come off the pine trees. I'm going to go crazy! Anyone else feel the same way?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
With yah man and to boot I'm getting a new bow when I get back in town and to make it even worse I missed all last hunting season after buying a rifle a new shotty a stand and now a bow and haven't hunted with any of it.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Countryboyreese said:
climbing that cold metal ladder stand and watching the sun to start lighting up the woods, and watching the mist come off the pine trees.
U made my knees week with that one...lol I can't wait either I try not to think bout it buts I hafta avoid the huntin forum with the pics and post like this

·
Registered
14,927 Posts
Oh-yeah. Sounds good! But reality tells me that the coffee and those bumpy roads along with an unusually early wake up time (confusing Mr. Bowels) and a sleepless night, will result in an uncomfortable first couple of hours Happens the same way pretty much every year. Still can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts