Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am hoping y’all could help me track down Billy Price. He is a homeless man known around NAVARRE Beach. I am his sister and I have been trying to find a way to reach him. I know he is alive because he is in and out of jail. I know he doesn’t have the best reputation and I know it’s because he is sick. He isn’t the same person I knew growing up. He is highly educated and even went to college but you can’t see that now. I would really like to find him. Please if anyone sees him often and can give him my phone number I would very much appreciate it. I’m his little sister Kristin.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I'm so sorry to read this and I wish you the very best!

I feel you on a personal level as my younger brother is in a similar situation. He is typically homeless and in and out of our "correctional" system. He has been diagnosed with mental disorders but instead of helping treat him he is simply incarcerated and then put back out on the street. The system says they can't hold him against his will to keep him in a medical facility to try to actually remedy the underlying issues but they seem to have absolutely zero issues holding him against his will repeatedly for offenses that are caused by his underlying issues.

I hope you find him and can help him turn around!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Have you been looking for him before? I think Ive seen you post something or some else posted something about him in the past two years

·
lobsterguy
798 Posts
second bridge in Navarre

He is usually under the second (smaller) bridge in Navarre on the south side in warmer weather. I see him there quite often when I am fishing off the bridge. He has always been very good to speak with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts