Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a while back about looking for a good, honest Timber Company but with the new forum and everything i figured i would post again, for one i cant find it and another reason is its been a while since then.

I have some land that i would like to sell some timber off of it. Does anyone have a good, honest Timber company? Looking to get it done soon. If anyone knows someone let me know, you can pm me or email me their contact info at [email protected]
Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Where is the property located?? I grew up in that business as my father is a forestry consultant and would be glad to give you some advice.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I don't know alot about Timber Companies or the Timber Business, but I do know Wade Stepler (Capt Wade), and I can tell you that you can let him have your wallet and you will get it back just as you gave it to him.

Very Fine People.

·
Super Moderator
20,361 Posts
I don't know alot about Timber Companies or the Timber Business, but I do know Wade Stepler (Capt Wade), and I can tell you that you can let him have your wallet and you will get it back just as you gave it to him.

Very Fine People.
+1
Wade and his Father are top notch people. Wouldnt hestitate to do business with him at all.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Very Fine People.
Well i dont want it back the same way i gave it to him, I want it full. I will give him a ring, he sent me a pm.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone else know anyone in the buisness, Capt. Wade is in Dothan Al. Kinda far to my property, he is looking for someone a little closer to me.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Capt. Wade, and InPursuit i will call them tomorrow also. If anyone knows anyone else let me know. I have a few people to call now. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts