Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first report with the new boat. Our last boat sank, and this is the new ride. Glad to be back on the water after 2 years. My friend and I couldnt find anyone to go fishing with us, so decided to head out to the nipple area to do a little trolling. had a short strike on a stretch 30. after trolling for 3 hours we picked up and came across a weed lines. lines in the water and within 1 minute we had a ****** tailwalk and spit the hooks. ended up hitting some spots close by and caught some mingos and red groupers. sorry no pics of fish, only of the new boat. hopefully the next report will be much better.

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
36'. Topped her out at 68mph. Cruised back in on Saturday at 42 getting 1.2 mpg

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Sweet Jesus that thing is pretty!!!

Glad y'all had a great outing. Hope all that new tackle worked well for you

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Invincible is no doubt the absolute top of the offshore CC game. Sweet boat, PM me if you need an extra spot filled!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Cliff, that is certainly one awesome looking boat! I have no doubt you will do a good job of keeping it nice and bloody! We need more pictures of the interior! One of the great thing about these large center console is the range that you obtain, as long as you don't mind the fuel bill rigs like thunder horse and blind faith are now within easy reach for you

Robert

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you all for the great compliments. we are very please with the boat, and i cant wait to really bloody the boat up. it was only my friend and i this past weekend because no one could/wanted to go. here are a few pics i have taken so far

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Dam Cliff, thats quite an improvement! Although your last boat wasnt to shabby either!! That thing is freakin awesome!!! Hit me up if your ever looking for someone else to go!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts