Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hydro spa hot tub for sell that is inEXC. Condition .2200.00 obo.It seats 5 people, color changing fiber optic light, waterfall, cover, hard plastic steps, andspa products. You can go to the hydro spa web site if you want more info on it www.hydrospa.com the hot tub is a Mark 3lexus model . 850-492-4524

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I was interested in the spa untill I went to the link in the website and saw this picture. This just pretty much ruined it for me. LOL Feet floating with old people toes and those goofy smiles? I mean come on. And then I started thinking....what about there bladder control among other things.. I think that is the SAME lady in the 'Dependes' commercial. I know if thye just have a problem just walking around I know sitting in warm water they dont stand a chance. They way they are smiling, you know something gross is going on under the waterline. Notice you dont see either of there hands. EEWWWWWWW<DIV align=center><CENTER><TABLE height=1243 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=794 bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle height=1243><TABLE height=1241 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="101%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="100%" background=images/frontcoverpage.jpg height=1241><DIV align=center><TABLE height=1103 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"><TD vAlign=top align=middle height=1103><DIV align=center>

<SPAN class=style74>Sterling Leisure Spas | Mark III Spas | <SPAN class=style74>Fitness Spas |Quality Design | Site Map |Contact Us | Home

<SPAN class=style74>Sterling Leisure Spas | Mark III Spas | Fitness Spas | Quality Design <H2 class=style75>1 - 8 7 7 - B E S T - S P A </H2><P class=style77><P class=style77>

2007 Hydro Spa, Inc.®<P class=style74><P class=style74></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am joking of course. It looks like a very nice hot tub. I would beinterested if it werent for the $$$ problems right now.</CENTER></DIV>

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a 2006 , a Mark 3 Lexus model and it comes with the cover plus spa products and hard matching plastic steps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 1975 Chrysler 22 sail boat I'd like to sell and my plan was to use that money to buy a hot tub. I'm asking 4000.00 for the boat and trailer. You interested in trading?

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
It is rumor that he traded it for a sail boat???:).......J/K:nonono

1 - 17 of 17 Posts