Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys,
I would like to sell my 1992 DC HydraSports boat with a 1997 Oceanpro 115HP Evinrude. It`s a great boat and I have never had any problems with it at all. Runs on turnkey. Just cleaned out the carbs. I`m sorry the pics aren`t cleaned out, I just haven`t had the time to clean it out yet. There are a bunch of leaves laying on the boat, and just some small spots which will come off when i clean it. I`ll be using it this month still, but could be looked at any time now, and picked up on the last days of may, so right in time for snapper season.
I`ve bought a couple of new things to add to it (new white light, new plugs, would have a hand held VHF and Garmin GPS if wanted, etc).
The boat ha a Garmin 140 ff, if i`m not mistaken. The boat has a VHF radio, but it`s not hooked up. Has a radio, swim ladder, SS prop, etc.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Asking 6`000 OBO
thanks,
Paolo

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
took her fishing yesterday and caught a lot of big snapper.
If interested please let me know and we can figure something out.
the boat is in west mobile.
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright guys, I would like to have her sold sometime soon. so price down to 5000. This is an awesome offer. I wish i could use the boat more so i would`t have to sell her. she`s a beauty!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
depending on the weather.....on a good day you can run pretty far out. Last time i went was out, i went out to the triple rig off of Orange beach and the Buffalo barge....i believe that should be like 10Miles out??!! correct me if i`m wrong.
looking for a boat now ox?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts