Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hydra Sports 22 BaySport 1999, 2014 Yamaha F200XA with a warranty until 3/19/2019 approx 80hrs on motor, 2013 Magic Tilt tandem trailer, New controls, new Yamaha gages, T-Top,LED spreader lights, Blue LED interior lights, Blue LED lighted baitwell, Lowrance HDS8 DF/GPS, Lowrance LMS527 DF/GPS,iCOM VHF IC-M412,trim-tab. $45k invested in the boat in the last 1.5yrs, the boat is turn-key, needs nothing.
Located in Lillian ALabama
$29,600

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adjusted price, This is what I have in the motor repower and new trailer. This is a nice rig and a great deal.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bump for a great boat

Had to chime in that I owned this same make/model boat for many years. This is a great all around Gulf Coat boat! Great range (mine had 80 gal. tank), floats in less than 2 ft, blows through bay chop like a tank and will take you 20 miles off shore on the right days no problem. Whoever buys it won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, It's the best inshore / nearshore riding hull that I know of. A 2014 motor with over 4yrs warranty left. I need to get this boat sold. Someone is going to be sorry they didn't buy it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$25,000. I have moved the boat to Scott's Marine on Hwy 98 in Elberta Alabama, so it's easy to stop by and see it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts