Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else saw the nice 6 point in velvet on the side of 90 just west of crestview? I saw him today about 1:30 pm right on the edge of the road eating whatever weeds/grass was there. I love to see deer,but I hate seeing him there,someone will run him over or shoot him.Didn't have a camera but he has been seen there pretty regular by family and I so..

·
Super Moderator
20,143 Posts
He has been there a few days a week for the last couple months. There is a big 9-10pt there also I've seen a few times.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have learned to throw that lunar thing out the window.Critters around here move when ever in the hell they want.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Ive seen him a few times, before that pond on the right with some does pretty often, Nice looking buck.

·
Registered
894 Posts
in the summer its just too hot to hunt deer in the daytime. its also easier when the q beam hits em they dont move like they do during daylight...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
we are talking about the stretch of road from where old bethal meets hwy 90 to the 90 bridge over yellow river right? I didnt realize there was some much hog/deer activity over there.

·
Registered
491 Posts
There are actually 2 6's pretty close to each other there. The one mentioned here is narrow and tall. There is another one closser to the river bridge that is wider and lower. Both really pretty young bucks. A local attorney owns about 600 acres there, and feeds them well. He has a 40 acre breeding pen behind his house with some great bucks in it. He is the same one that has the high fence on north 393 that he runs paid hunts on. Monsters in that one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts