Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a bunch of stuff to sell, My Uncle closed out his hvac company and has asked me to sell the supplies vans etc. I've got to much to list individually but I'll have a decent run down in a few days of the tools, supplies etc.

The two big things are the vans, both have ladder racks on top. One is a 2015 Ford Transit 250 High roof with 115000 miles and the other is a 2016 Ford Transit 250 High roof with 85000 miles. Asking $28k for the 2015 and $38K for the 2016 (this is kbb value for both not adding the price of the racks. The 2015 has about 1k worth of damage on the back as it was backed into something). Both vans were being used daily until last week and drive great with no mechanical issues. Both have tire pressure monitor lights on, and door open lights on due to faulty door sensors. Both have tool racks inside that can go with them. Both have wraps on them that I am removing in the next few days and then I'll get some pictures up.

Once I get lists and Prices made up on all the other stuff I will get a list posted of it all.
I'm free most afternoons and commute from cantonment to new Warrington most days of the week so I'm pretty open on meeting times and places.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Really hate to see another business close…… which hvac company is it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Walton County
1 - 6 of 6 Posts