Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I install hurricane shutters and am also a certified building contractor so I can pull a permit for you in any county in the state. If you need shutters or know someone that needs them please feel free to contact me here or my cell phone. Nothing fancy, 24 or 22 gauge steel panels mounted horizontally attached to male panel mates with wing nuts. This is the least expensive and strongest methods available. A plastic cap will be provided to prevent damage to the panalmates. Call with questions...Sorry for posting the pic twice, not sure how to remove it. Local, fifth generation, Pensacolian.

Fred Humphreys

Humphreys Building Contracting, Inc

license #cbc125410

850 777 1478


1 - 1 of 1 Posts