Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Better then the bass we were catching last year.....all we managed all year were dinks!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice! I caught a couple small ones at bear lake on a camping trip last summer. Those lakes are tough

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In my opinion Hurricane is an excellent lake for quality bass. I realize there are a lot of small fish, but I have caught numerous fish in the 5 lb. range. The lake has a lot of great cover and believe me, there are some hogs in there!

·
Registered
107 Posts
My former neighbor caught a bass over 17 out of there years ago. The fish made bass master magazine. The fishes girth was nearly as long as the fish. He caught a 12 the same say as the 17.

·
Registered
510 Posts
My former neighbor caught a bass over 17 out of there years ago. The fish made bass master magazine. The fishes girth was nearly as long as the fish. He caught a 12 the same say as the 17.
A 12 and a 17, I believe that is quite possible. I've caught many nice fish in the evenings as they moved from deep to shallow to feed. It not fished out by any stretch. One just needs to learn what they are doing and when.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts