Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The best part is approx 19 minutes into the video (where he misses the shot on the deer).

·
Registered
567 Posts
I think I may have asked for a few of those shots to be edited out, but that is crazy. One shot and all the deer disappear on me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yep...he put it on film, he's a knucklehead! One miss, gotcha, happens to all of us, but FOUR!? Relax, slow down, breathe, and squeeze next time killer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
His gun had to be off to the right. His shots were identical. It is easy for us to tell by watching the video, but I bet he couldn't tell looking through his scope.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hmm... apparently I didn't get the memo either that hunter orange requirements have changed.

Hunter orange requirement

It is unlawful to hunt deer or to accompany another person hunting deer on public lands unless each person is wearing a minimum of 500 square inches of daylight fluorescent orange material as an outer garment. Such clothing must be worn above the waistline and can include a head covering. This rule does not apply during archery season.

·
Super Moderator
13,344 Posts
Hmm... apparently I didn't get the memo either that hunter orange requirements have changed.

Hunter orange requirement

It is unlawful to hunt deer or to accompany another person hunting deer on public lands unless each person is wearing a minimum of 500 square inches of daylight fluorescent orange material as an outer garment. Such clothing must be worn above the waistline and can include a head covering. This rule does not apply during archery season.
He's on private land I think.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Huh... I didn't know there was a distinction made between private and public land. Reading the verbiage I posted above from the regs, apparently there is a distinction in FL. I'm used to GA where everyone has to wear it; no exceptions after archery season. My bad...:surrender: I guess I'll be wearing my 500" of orange in a few moments as I'm going to Eglin for the evening...:mad:

·
Super Moderator
13,344 Posts
Huh... I didn't know there was a distinction made between private and public land. Reading the verbiage I posted above from the regs, apparently there is a distinction in FL. I'm used to GA where everyone has to wear it; no exceptions after archery season. My bad...:surrender: I guess I'll be wearing my 500" of orange in a few moments as I'm going to Eglin for the evening...:mad:
Lol. It's probably a good idea to wear it even on private land. I don't, but I should get in the habit of it.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Did the hot chick ever catch her fish?
she probably didnt even have one on.Was pretty much the stupidest hunting show ive ever seen.Terrible shot,a crap load of advertising i had to skip thru and just out right annoying.sorry i had to say it.The dude on his fourth missed shot said he dropped down a foot and hit under the deer.really wish i could get that 30 minutes of my life back.I was expecting to see a really nice deer dropped since the caption was hyping it up like we have some really good deer in the panhandle but this program definitly failed to produce.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts