Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in the Pcola area for about 5 years now and unfortunately have not had good experiences with hunting opportunities in the local area.

When I first got here I went door to door asking if people would mind allowing me to hunt their land.... turns out people are not too receptive of that here. I'm from Nebraska and farmers up there welcome hunters as the deer are eating their crop.

So, after that I hunted Blue Water. That was over all a pretty good deal, although it seemed like there were a lot of people hunting it and there were a few times that I woke up real early and did the hr drive to get there just to find someone posting up 20 yards from my tree stand. FRUSTRATING!!!

For the last few years I put away my guns and bow and focused on fishing. This is possibly the last year for me to hunt around here and I'd really like to give it another go. I really want to kill some pigs as I've never had the opportunity but will appreciate the chance to hunt anything.

So.... Anyone know of some prime hunting land that’s full of game and no one hunting them already? hahaha... Seriously though, I'll pay and have a boat (fishing barter?) if anyone knows of a good lease or any other opportunity.

·
Registered
13,369 Posts
if you have a river boat, hunt escambia river. lots of deer and hogs...not lots of people. Not hard to find a good place out there either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts