Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Interested in getting a lease on some land in Baldwin, Escambia, or Conecuh county, Alabama for the 2015-2016 hunting season. Would be interested in keeping the lease longer if possible. 500-1000 acres preferably. We have five guys with a serious interest in starting our own club. I know land is scarce at the moment but any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for any help in advance!!

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
Interested in getting a lease on some land in Baldwin, Escambia, or Conecuh county, Alabama for the 2015-2016 hunting season. Would be interested in keeping the lease longer if possible. 500-1000 acres preferably. We have five guys with a serious interest in starting our own club. I know land is scarce at the moment but any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for any help in advance!!
Check out "Nalty Tree Farms". We lease from Nalty in Escambia County Alabama and I'm pretty sure they have several unoccupied tracts near us.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've walked that 800 acres in flomaton. It isn't a bad tract with decent deer sign. Just not very good access to some parts of the property

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've walked that 800 acres in flomaton. It isn't a bad tract with decent deer sign. Just not very good access to some parts of the property

You must be talking about the detached 200 acres that looks like people party on it during the summer :) The big tract looks good and we were gonna lease it till our 4th dropped out last year.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yeah I just couldnt figure out how to get into the south side of the propety. Not a bad tract at all and a decent price. Plus you know it didn't get hunted this year!

·
Registered
374 Posts
You must be talking about the detached 200 acres that looks like people party on it during the summer :) The big tract looks good and we were gonna lease it till our 4th dropped out last year.
I think you must be talking about the 2 tracts that rayonier has. The one i was talking about was on premier hunting leases. I was curious about that rayonier land

1 - 10 of 10 Posts