Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=9 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_trRow2><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_tdPostCell4 vAlign=top width="76%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>I heard that everything came from a Big Buck Sports that caught on fire, but i'm not sure. Either way between hunting and fishing they have everything. Where this is at in Hattiesburg is about 2 1/2 hours from pensacola. It's worth it to anyone to make the drive here tomorrow. I went today and bought a lot of stuff. I got two Penn 360 slammers for $80 a piece. These reels sell through cabelas for 129.99-139.99 here's the link to prove it http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0011452315853a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=Penn%2BFishing&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchall&Nty=1&Ntt=Penn%2BFishing&noImage=0&cm_ven=ven&cm_cat=penn&cm_ite=srch_rslts&_requestid=125435

I also bought a TRUGLO tru.site Xtreme for my bowfor $36 and here it is at cabela for 49.99 they have hundreds of these andanother 6-8 different kiinds including Xtreme and some othershttp://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0011452315853a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=Penn%2BFishing&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchall&Nty=1&Ntt=Penn%2BFishing&noImage=0&cm_ven=ven&cm_cat=penn&cm_ite=srch_rslts&_requestid=125435

I also bought 3 30lb 300yd spools of power pro for $12 a piece. I looked them up at Bass pro shops and they are 24.99 a piece. Here's the proof. http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&partNumber=44283&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

these are just a few of the things that I bought and did the homework on to prove the deals. The building this stuff is in use to be an albertsons grocery store and is packed from wall to wall with everything from thousands of different Rods,and reels of all different sizes.Fishing lures of all different kinds including thousands of leads. Thereare also thousands of hunting accessories from scents to sites to rows and rows of camouflage, hunting blinds, hundreds and hundreds of tree stands,and feeders. Hundreds and hundreds of rifle scopes.They also have Pearson and Browning bows but they do not have a lot of those.This sale is no joke...I havent ever seen anything like this in my life. This stuff isnt damaged orlow quality. Some of the packagingmay be damaged but that's it. My Penn reels were in their plastic in their box with the sticky circle seal on the box.There's so much stuff there that it is worth it for anyone to go.I told my buddy the same thing that i've told yall and he spent over $600 dollars today. Everything has a the price tag on it that it would have if it were sold in Bass Pro shops, but you take 40% off of that. This stuff isnt marked up and then they take 40% off....it's the same price that Wal-Mart and Bass Pro Shops sells it for plus 40% off. The stuff is in the old albertsons building N on 49 behind Popeyes and across from Wal-Mart. It's real simple across from the Wal-Mart on 49 in hattiesburg..If you hunt or fish and you go then I'll be waiting for you to send me and Email saying "thank you" tomorrow. If you have any questions feel free to call me on my cell at any time(850) 3139821 my name is kenny. I live in milton but work in hattiesbur through the week. Please dont miss out on this you can save a lot of money regardless of the gas used to get here. This is a college town and that's why I think there is so much stuff there. Nobody seems to have any money. If this were in Pensacola the town would just about have to shut down. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_trRow3><TD class=ShwMessageFooter id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_tdPostCell5 width="24%">Post #7089</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
45 Posts
My boss was telling me about this today. He got to "pre -shop" yesterday before they opened up to the public... AWSOME deals... he concentrated on the hunting supplies but said the fishing tackle and gear was unbelievable. I wish I had the time to run over there and check it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts