Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Matrix 27 Fishing system. It is almost new. I bought it then used it twice then sold the boat and took it off when I sold it. It has been strored for a while but not used. No scratches on the screen. It is missing the Power cord of it but they are pretty cheap ( I think about $20) at Bass pro or online) It has the transducer that mounts on the transom with it and the quick release pedastool. Right now West Marine on Barrancus ( the small one to the west) has a clearance sale cause they are closing down. They have the GPS antene, weather sense ( Give you a real time history of tides and press.), through hull transducers etc. all of it is 30% off clearance prices. They are dirt cheap!!!! You can set this thing up sweet for a little bit of money right now. I bought a bigger color unit for my new boat so I dont need it. Was gonna keep it for a second station but decided to sell. I would like $160 cost me $280 NEW There is a little chaffing on the transducer cable but doent expose any wires. PM if interested. I dont like posting my number for the public.

thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts