Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 3rd gun (definitely not the last) that Scott has done fer me. He works outta Enforcement Firearms in DeFuniak Springs and took care of my sons shotgun and ceracoted my daughters 21st BDAY present!!! Made me almost tear up when my daughter told me she wanted a pistol fer her BDAY!!! I think it turned out great, and now I gotta take a couple more to him to ceracote....! Need something done, holler at the shop! 1-850-892-2934

20160624_105955_zps01vbtumn.jpg

·
Registered
303 Posts
I am so glad you said that was for you daughter. If a dude ever pulled a Prius Blue pistol out on me, he would never have to shoot. I would die laughing.. For a women Rock on!! let them accessorize any way they want as long as they carry!

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's really Jason's gun. He just wanted to show it off but wasn't quite sure how to do it without appearing a little "off plumb".
So, he came up with the "that's my daughter's gun" story.
Nice gun Jason.

·
Super Moderator
28,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm pretty sure that's really Jason's gun. He just wanted to show it off but wasn't quite sure how to do it without appearing a little "off plumb".
So, he came up with the "that's my daughter's gun" story.
Nice gun Jason.
Hahaha, nahhhh this one is my conceal carry gun! Ohhhh and Scott did this un too!!!!

BEFORE
20140610_164354_zpsbdc98d4d.jpg

AFTER
Pink_zps33696c1c.jpg

Hahahaha, nahhh that's my ole lady's gun. She's into breast cancer awareness and loves pink.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts