Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a thought this picture was pretty cool. Found it on the Pflueger website.

Zane Swope of Houston caught this 11.22 lb., 32" trout with a Pflueger medium light casting rod and a Pflueger Trion reel. Zane was fishing with Capt. Ted Springer from Get-A-Way Adventures Lodge out of Port Mansfield, Texas.

·
Squid technician
10,498 Posts
Thats a biggun for sure. Still waiting on one over 10lbs myself.

Did he catch it on pfleuger line too?

·
Squid technician
10,498 Posts
Sorry Kenton, I was just being a smart ass! Thanks for posting though. Gives me some motivation to get after the big trout again

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K, i thought i sensed some smartassery but i didn't want to fire back with any, just in case you were a salty old fart with a lack of humor.But you are asalty old fart with a good sense of humor. ;)

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
correction, your my age. i retract that. your just a smartass. Cheers! :letsdrink

·
Registered
114 Posts
I guess that's the only real excitement I'll have once I retire to the Houston area in Sep. They do have nice trout (don't go there), reds and black drum but nothing beats the variety of fish caught in one spot like here. Gonna miss it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Death From Above (3/26/2010)Nice. I hope they just took some pictures and put those mushy old mama trout back. First one looks dead for sure.
I released one around that size a few years back in Louisiana.She was peeling so much drag off, I thought it was a redfish and went to horseing her pretty hard. She rolled right beside the boat and spit that mirrolure back at me. :hoppingmad

I did my part to protect the future! :banghead

1 - 12 of 12 Posts