Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its out in front of Breeze Fabricators. It needs to go. It came off the 25 foot Grady White. It has the steering whell and steering box, and the controls. That is detachable if you don't want the dual controls up there.

This thing needs to go NOW!

Buy it this week, and it's $1,000.

It was $1,500, but I am sick of moving it around to cut the grass, plus I got most of our Sanford & SOn front yard cleaned up exept for this damn thing.

O.K. HERES THE MEASUREMENTS. THE WIDTH BETWEEN THE FRONT 2 POST IS 7'2" TO THE INSIDE, AND 9' 1" TO THE OUTSIDE (THEY ARE ANGLED).

THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE BACK LADDERS IS 7'6" TO THE INSIDE, AND 9' TO THE OUTSIDE.

THE SPACE BETWEEN THE POST FROM STERN TO BOW IS 9' 4".

THE TOWER CAME OFF A LARGER BOAT, AND THE SIMPLE FIX WAS TO CUT OUT A STRIP OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE PLATFORM FLOOR, PUT A PIECE OF ALUMINUM BAR UNDERNEATH AT THE SEAM AND REWELD. I HAVE THE TOOLS TO CUT THE FLOOR, AND ALSO HAVE A MIG WELDER SET UP FOR ALUMINUM, BUT MY ALUMINUM WELDS ARE NOT PRETTY. THE GUYS AT GULF BREEZE FABRICATORS COULD RUN A BEAUTIFUL BEAD FOR PROBABLY A PRETTY DECENT PRICE IF YOU NEEDED TO NARROW DOWN THE DIMENSIONS OF THIS TOWER.

BUY ME!!

Clay
(850) 777-1221
Leave a message if I don't answer cuz I'm on the phone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts