Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about getting an IWB holster for my Glock 19. I have a typical Kydex IWB with a single clip for my Shield and it tends to aggravate my herniated disc. There was a thread on here last year sometime about them but I can't seem to find it by searching. Anybody use the HR customs holsters? How are they holding up? I know they are local.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I have 3 of them. I went by his house just this past week and picked up another one for my daughter. He's on FB. Dont quote me, but I think he's gonna be in Ft Walton beach this weekend at a harley show. Emerald coast cycles or harleys or something like that. He is at most of the gun shows toohttps://www.facebook.com/HR-Custom-Holsters-LLC-132071470227415/. Tell him Rudy sent ya.

Reactions: murfpcola

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
I had one for my Glock 23. Very comfortable to wear. Held up pretty good. Need to stop by and get a holster for my 380 Bodyguard.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
If you are familiar with the fit and function of crossbreed supertucks with the horsehide leather option, HR holsters are close to the same. I have one that is atleast 3-4 years old and a few others a little newer. I have a few crossbreed also. Other than the crossbreed clips and how the kydex is attached, you can't really tell them apart.

He will customize whatever he does as well if have specific needs, cuts, carry options, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts