Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally completed my HPS light set up, 150s on either side and 250 front center, got plenty of coverage ! Now to try and find some fish ? The Chatawhatchee bay is finally getting clear ! maybe some fish soon :001_huh:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,137 Posts
Oughta work out good....still waiting fer gator to be over so I can try fer some flatties too!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wondering if someone on the forum could tell me the type spray coating I should buy to spray on my honda generator to keep the salt corrosion off of it ?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Just wondering if someone on the forum could tell me the type spray coating I should buy to spray on my honda generator to keep the salt corrosion off of it ?
There was a thread about it not long ago, Fluid film and Corrosion X seemed to be the most popular. I got fluid film cause they had it in foley but just started using it so dunno how well it works.

·
Super Moderator
28,137 Posts
I spray mine down w/ Strike hold, then when I get home wipe it down again....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking good Jim. Only issue I see is the reflextion off you deck blinding you a little
Yea, it hits the rail some but not bad, thought of spraying flat black on it ? but it isn't a real problem for I stand in front of the two side lights looking forward, only have to look back if I happen to miss one ? I mainly needed the side lights for whoever goes with me to pick up crabs, but still thinking of spraying the flat black on the rail of the boat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts