Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Drinking a Zima ...... is one way to come out of the closet.
zima is made by coors. are you knocking coors? lol.
jack

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
zima is was made by coors. are you knocking coors? lol.
jack
hey even Coors knocked Zima... they don't make it anymore!

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I don't drink any of that horse piss so....But if I ever get another Kidney Stone I will drink one or two just to pass it. It makes you pee and dilates the tubes.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Butt Hurt

Jack, I tried the Natty Light...........I like it a lot. Gonna be my regular frig beer from now on. Better than Keystone.
Dang, how do I put you on ignore....LOL. Good thing about Natty light (besides it being cheap) is that you won't have to worry about being "regular"! :poop:

Growing up in Ft. Wayne, I was weened on Stroh's, loved the stuff but can't find it anymore. In college we drank anything and everything that was cheap, Milwaukees Best, Red White and Blue, Weidemans. Weidemans was most definitly the worst but it got us through. Y'all can laugh but I still think one of the best beers on tap is PBR. And a tip for SurfRider, the Sportsbar in Perdido Key has Rolling Rock for $5/pitcher and a damned good burger or fish sammich.

Reactions: SurfRidr and jack2

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
only natty.
jack

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
3,551 Posts
Bud Light, glass bottles only.
Sure it costs more, but I prefer taste over price.
And before anyone says it's butt wiper, if it actually occurs with you, it's because the Bud is
cleaning all that Nasty Natty out of your innards. 😁

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Remember that brewery well. Right on the Maumee River just down from my grandmothers house. We used to call it Maumee River water, nastiest beer ever known to mankind.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
mark,
what was the name of that cheap, local brew that you could get with happy hour and some snacks.
remember when we trained in evansville?
jack

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Yeah, think it was at the Idawild (sp)? but don't remember the beer. Sterling maybe?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts