Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Never understood why someone would just up and leave. If someone disagrees with your opinion, and you want to hold onto that position, then why not hang in there and argue your point with facts. Otherwise, just move on to a fishing post that you are interested in reading and possibly adding your 2 cents. You don't have to leave the whole forum.
Butt Hurt

Jack, I tried the Natty Light...........I like it a lot. Gonna be my regular frig beer from now on. Better than Keystone.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Jack, I tried the Natty Light...........I like it a lot. Gonna be my regular frig beer from now on. Better than Keystone.
[/QUOTE] Oh no a convert please dont go changing your avatar now!!!!!!!

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Bunch of alcoholics up in here. Smh.

Reactions: kmerr80 and jack2

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Natty lite? Hell kids these days. Drink something called "White Claw". Can't decide if it's racist or not but it is definitely not a man's drink. Unless you add a shot of vodka. Not that Tito's sissy shit but a real vodka. Like whatever is cheapest at the liquor store. Then it may be drinkable. But not by me. I tried it out of curiosity. Tasted like something Paris Hilton would piss. Expensive but still tastes like piss.

Reactions: MrFish

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
let's wait for mr. fish. he has all the answers, or so he says, lol
jack

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Natty lite? Hell kids these days. Drink something called "White Claw". Can't decide if it's racist or not but it is definitely not a man's drink. Unless you add a shot of vodka. 110 proof moonshine
Fixed. ;) But I agree, still wouldn't drink it and I haven't even tasted it. In our day it was Zima. In college we drank Milwaukee's Best, nicknamed 'Beast' but we were never opposed to 'The Water' (Rolling Rock), 'The Nat', Red Stripe, and of course if someone showed up with PBR we wouldn't turn it down ... once the other beers were gone. ;) But the requirement was that if you finished a can of PBR you had to crush it and yell 'Hooooowee, rock and roll Mark Martin!!' Yeah, I grew up in North Carolina, where Junior Johnson was a state hero.

Zima offered an alternative to the then-successful wine cooler category. Coors spent $50 million marketing Zima in its first year, persuading nearly half of American alcohol drinkers to try it. Brandweek magazine reported that at Zima's peak in 1994, 1.2 million barrels of the beverage were sold. It was originally popular among young women.... In describing "The Long, Slow, Torturous Death of Zima", writer Brendan Koerner cited Zima's perceived reputation as a "girly-man" beverage
Sorry, what was this thread about? Oh right, butt-hurt drama. Perfect.

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Natty lite? Hell kids these days. Drink something called "White Claw". Can't decide if it's racist or not but it is definitely not a man's drink. Unless you add a shot of vodka. Not that Tito's sissy shit but a real vodka. Like whatever is cheapest at the liquor store. Then it may be drinkable. But not by me. I tried it out of curiosity. Tasted like something Paris Hilton would piss. Expensive but still tastes like piss.
I might drink some of that Paris Hilton stuff……got some or know where to get it?

21 - 40 of 59 Posts