Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,530 Posts
99% of the time, I use a single treble. The other 1% I use a short shank 2/0 single with a #4treble stinger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
On a pier, loose drag or open bail with a single treble for the bite.

On a boat if we are trying to kill some green meat, I will swap to a two hook rig but can’t recall the last time I did it.

So for me the majority of the time it’s a single treble.
 

·
eating tasty
Joined
·
3,736 Posts
Am I the only one who floats cigsicles with light wire with a 5/0 circle hook hooked in the hard part of the tail? Clean and neat and I’ve had an almost 100% hook up rate this way. I hate trebles.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top