Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a buddy and I were talking the other day about survival techniques and what not, and we got on the conversation of killing and skinning animals, such as deer. Neither of us hunt, but would really like to learn how to clean and skin a deer. My question is, would anyone be willing to take us on a hunt, basically just to watch, and then let us clean and skin the kill? I know thats a strange request, but I figured this would be the place to ask. Im 30 yrs old and my buddy is 32, so we are not some young loud mouth punk kids trying to ruin a hunt. We would just really enjoy the experience. Any info or anyone willing, please let me know. Thanks -O*D*W

·
Super Moderator
20,152 Posts
I'll teach you the first one if you clean all others. Must be able to drop what you're doing anytime of the day to clean one. I'll even let you keep the ribs, any meat on the belly and any meat below the knees.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
You can clean/skin all of mine if it would help you out... :) ...but you may have to hold the light first....What about pigs or gators, are you interested in those too??!!!

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont want to watch a video, I want hands on. The Real Deal.

Splittine, if you tell me when youre going, I will be sure to be on stand by. I am serious as a heart attack when I say we want to learn. I would gladly take you up on that.

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can clean/skin all of mine if it would help you out... :) ...but you may have to hold the light first....What about pigs or gators, are you interested in those too??!!!

I dont see why not. Heck, I'd clean a squirrel if given the opportunity. Just remember me next time youre planning a hunt. Give me a heads up and I will deffinitely give you hand in cleaning.

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder why this sounds like a sick script for a hunting show.

Yuckkkk
I dont see what so yuck about it. I eat meat every day. It would be nice to see how its done verses just picking up a package at the grocery store. Plus, if it ever comes down to it, I would be neccessary to know in order to survive. If you want to know whats really yuckkkk is...... Nevermind, I dont want to offend anybody with my opinions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts