1. Click Post Reply or Edit post
2. Click Go Advanced
3. Scroll down to Additional Options
4. Click Manage Attachments
5. A new window opens up. Click Browse
6. Select photo. Click Open
7. Click Upload and close window
8. Click Submit Reply

If the photos still do not load, resize the with your photo editor.

Go to wherever you are storing your photos and right click on the desired photo and then click on Resize. Just follow the cues. Once the photo is resized, go to step 1 above.

·
Registered
14,664 Posts
No comment - just tired of seeing pop-n-chick every time I try to find the top new thread- thought I would shake up the sticky order LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
connecuh sausage on the hoof.

Got two stands near each other when I got to the first one hogs ran off in dark so I went to other stand. At nine stalked back to first hogs ran off. You would think they wouldn't come back but at four thirty here she came so I dotted her eye. Sunday am will be back, their still plenty of acorns to eat and its cold.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Duck ID

Me and a buddy shot these birds today. At first I didnt think anything of it, just thought they were all red heads.... After looking for a while the one in the middle of both pictures doesnt quite look like the red hen head. Any ideals?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Molino 9 point 190 lbs 12-18-2010

This is a buck i killed two year ago.just learned how to post on here. killed him running with another buck about the same size.one of the heaviest bucks i have ever killed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts