Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl01_lblFullMessage>Hi!

I guess by blindly posting on a really cool looking website & praying for positive responses? I can tell you what NOT to do is try plentyoffish.com. I reeled in my bait from there & cruised over here with high hopes

So, here we go... I'm looking for new friends with boats.. (Like friends with benefits, only slightly different )

Weare new to the area, and unfortunately sold my boat when I left washington, and left all my boating friends behind when I left vegas..

Soo, I'm seeking someone who would like some company on their boat, maybe a few laughs, definately some drinks, and a new friend. If you're thinking about having afriend that can that can launch your boat, mix you a drink, pull your crab pot, (do ya'll even HAVE crab here?) park your pickup, tease you relentlessly, and maybe make your day a little brighter, I'm your gal!

As I recently learned,. apparently I have 3 of the 4 minimum fishing requirements, so maybe someone could give me a lesson or two in tying knots & baiting my hook ? So, seriously, fishing, or just taking the boat out on the water & cruising, I'm good either way

And really, who DOESN't needtheir very ownboatbitch, right ? Whatever the boat needs, I'm there for her!

But wait, there's more !! Act now, & I come with gas money & snacks & whatever drink you like, too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts