Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/8238/377%20710%201025/0/Cleaners,%20Soaps%20/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/60/0?N=377%20710%201025&Ne=0&Ntt=Cleaners,%20Soaps%20&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&page=CategoryDisplayLevel1&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=33&subdeptNum=34&classNum=34

Ok heres what I used, was very easy, put on cloth rub thin coat and wait 5 min and it was gone, safe for gel coats, no hard rubbing just wipe on wipe off. when I was done I put a fresh coat of wax on. looks marvelous. Thanks for all replys and Thanks to Mack at west.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ZAP (West Marine, Ace Hardware in Destin)in the pump spray bottle works well on small rust stains and gel coat stains using with a green Scotch pad, but don't know about doing that much hull with it .

Good Fishin'& Divin'

Capt Rick

ecreef.org

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Sno-Bol but don't let it get on your galvanized trailer. If this is all you have on your boat, it shouldn't take 20 minutes. Wipe it on with a rag then hose it off. You shouldn't have any trouble with your grass unless you use 10 bottles. One half bottle will do a 25' boat with no problem.

Wipe it on 1/2 of one side, scrub a little with a deck broom then rinse well. Use lots of water. If you have a bad spot, hit it with a little more Sno-Bol and scrub with a green scrubby. You should get 100% of the stain off. Barnacles are a different story.

Yes, definitely wax afterwards

·
Registered
706 Posts
Shawn, about time you cleaned the crud of your boat. That thing was in need of a major clean. But what can you do it happens everytime you come back through the bayou to ramp.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts