Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a Video explaining how to get all the meat out of your Crawfish this season.

·
Super Moderator
29,113 Posts
Doing it all wrong brother..... Suppose to be on a table outside covered in newspaper then coat it down in crawdads/corn/taters....then you throw the leftovers in the yards fer them cats to grub on the legs and all.... Them jokers aren't an "arm and a leg" they are expensive as a head and tail!!!!

Love them crawdads!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha oh the cats in the in the background still got the grubs of what was left over.

·
Bearded Brotula
12,819 Posts
I think I'm going to get Sexton's to order me some bugs now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah that little bucket only took about 30mins after the camera went off. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone gotten any yet this year the batch I had in the Video were not the best I have ever had didn't know if it was because of Mardi Gras causing them to scrap the bottom of the barrel. Also if anyone has any Price updates from the area Post them up.

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
One of my seafood perveyors quoted me 3.20. I told him he could keep 'em. With Easter so early this year, prices should drop pretty quick.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone have some Price updates from around the area?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe I should make another video of how fast I can put down crawfish still using that technique. I had to slow it down for people to see what I'm doing. If not it would look like raining crawfish shells.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am ready to get some Crawfish again been too long.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I hear ya. A buddy and I boiled up a bushel of crabs on Saturday night for the LSU game. They were good, but they weren't crawfish. On the upside though, they were free, crab traps off the dock at his camp were loaded.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds like it was good! About 3 weeks ago me and a few friends had a Shrimp/Crab Boil. I should have taken some pictures because it was as good as it looked.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts