Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
here's to all you FSU fans suck on this 45-12. Read em and weep. If you can't hang with the big boys then stay on the porch. Ya'll slammin Tebow all week now we see how good your # 10 Genoreally is. ( Pathetic ) He talked the talk but couldn,t walk the walk.

Still haven't heard from hot air bag oops I mean seminole wind. Talked smack all week.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
yea go ahead and blame that on the coaches. Last I checked Bobby and staff didn't throw catch tackle kick or punt or anything else on the field. You have to give credit where credit is due. Gators are superior.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
That was an awesome kick for sure, but last time I checked it didn't even tie the game or win it . So go ahead and take that as a moral victory.

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,985 Posts
0-3, 7-3, 14-6, 21-9, 24-12, 31-12, 38-12, 45-12

Somehow, when I keep running the numbers, the field goals just don't add up to a victory.....

Marlin.... don't be so hard on Babby Bowden. Next to our offense, he's the best thing going for the Gators.

Auburn, you've owned us, but still you still get no respect.

LSU, we gave you that one.

Georgia, well, you took it to us. 1 out of a zillion ain't bad.

Seminoles, makes me forget about all the losses ------------- Go Gators!

·
Registered
515 Posts
swhiting (11/24/2007)0-3, 7-3, 14-6, 21-9, 24-12, 31-12, 38-12, 45-12

Somehow, when I keep running the numbers, the field goals just don't add up to a victory.....

Marlin.... don't be so hard on Babby Bowden. Next to our offense, he's the best thing going for the Gators.

Auburn, you've owned us, but still you still get no respect.

LSU, we gave you that one.

Georgia, well, you took it to us. 1 out of a zillion ain't bad.

Seminoles, makes me forget about all the losses ------------- Go Gators!

WOW....you guys are apparently the best team ever. Someone on another thread called LSU fans the most arrogant. I think we have a new winner!!!:toast Just kidding. Congrats on the "W" today.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Yeah I almost fell out of my chair when i read that comment about us LSU fans being arrogant. That comment coming from a Bama fan ( not all bama fans would say something like that)was the most hilarious thing I have read and heard in a while!!!!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!! Nice win for the Tebot and the Gators today. They are going to be a really good team next year thats for sure.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
Yea gameholic has to go cry awhile, his criminoles lost. It's starting to look like a regular thing.

·
Registered
213 Posts
gameaholic (11/25/2007)Not only most arrogant, when they lose they are the biggest whiners. Any penalty against them is always a "bad call"

you sir are an ass... i think every team has it fans that are like that. every game played there are bad calls, have you not noticed? but the other team can take that as an advantage, its every game every team that plays has it.....

well next year is somthing to look forward to!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts