Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Not sure how much weight you are gonna put on those but you might consider a third toon..

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I wouldn’t say there’s a hole. I bought an 07 pontoon that was a military rental at Kessler AFB. Afew months after having it I found water in the pontoons. I think it was all condensation. Haven’t found water in them again

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4 - 1 inch holes in the top of the toon. 1988 toons and 40 years of rain water. They are filled with closed cell foam and it read no moisture inside it. close them up and the build is on.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has alot of heavy stuff down low. 55 gallon fresh water tank and 55 gall sewage tank under it. 90 % of its weight is under 3 feet from deck. Be fine. Best part its 10 foot wide.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,948 Posts
You did a really nice job, worst case you could always add a third pontoon to the center. I can't wait to see it in the water, looks like you are gonna have a lot of fun with it.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I wasn’t being serious, “Looks Tippy” is an age old running joke on the forum. Kinda like Banded Water Snake.
great job on the house boat.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I wasn’t being serious, “Looks Tippy” is an age old running joke on the forum. Kinda like Banded Water Snake.
great job on the house boat.
So he's building a banded water snake houseboat?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts