Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife and I have a home for sale or rent in Cantonment located on Rocky Branch Road. It is an 1800 sq. ft country cottage nestled on 2.02 acres. It has a 3 stall barn with tackroom equipped with water and lights. Beautiful pine wood flooring with a fire place located in the huge kitchen. 3 large bedrooms with 1 1/2 bath, laundry room. It is also handicap accesible. Willing to sacrifice at $139,900.00. If interested it can be viewed at www.pensacolamls.com, listing # 312424. Feel free to PM me or contact my Wife (Tammy)at 850-554-7554. We aren't realtors if you want to know. We just thought someone on here might be interested in this home. It is very convenient for Hunting and Fishing. There are several hunting clubs located in the immediate area as well asboat ramps at Quintette bridge and Molino.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
thats right around the corner from where i hunt... if i wasnt career searching right now, my wife and i would be all over that! good luck with finding a buyer

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theplace reminds me of "Grandma's House". I miss living there. But the Wifedidn'tlike the drive into town, and we all know if Momma ain't happy noone's happy. Appreciate the comments everyone.

Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts