Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Address:
5019 Clinton Rd., Pace, FL 32571
Highly motivated seller!! Was asking $137,000.....now asking $119,000!!
Copy link for more info and pics.......http://www.owners.com/Search/ShowListing.aspx?id=1941858&loc=hp

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2
Type: Home
Sq. Ft.: 1350

CONTACT THE SELLER:
Seller Name: Ron Kimbro
Day Phone:850-995-9601
Eve Phone:850-477-1103
Alternate: 850-293-6203
Fax:850-995-9601
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS:
*Ranch style construction
*Single story
*Built in 1975
*Residential zoning
*Property is on 0.307 acre
*Lot dimensions are 93 x 144
*Electric Heat Pump heating system
*Central A/C cooling system
*Septic system sewer;public sewer available
*INGROUND POOL
*Part of the Pea Ridge, Avalon, Pace High school district

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:
Beautiful 4 bedroom/2bath brick home with 18x36 inground pool with diving board for plenty of summertime fun in the Pace/Pea Ridge area. Convenient to schools, shopping, dining and entertainment. Very well maintained and recently updated with ceramic tile flooring in the kitchen/dining area, laundry room and baths. Parquet wood floors in living room and hall. All four bedrooms have carpet and ceiling fans. The kitchen has lots of cabinet space and the cabinets have recently been refinished. The electric stove and range hood are a neutral-colored almond. There's even a ceiling fan in the kitchen! There are three (3) smoke detectors located throughout the house for you and your family's safety. Mini-blinds in all rooms will stay. There's a large laundry room with washer & dryer hookups and an electric 50-gallon hot water heater.

Outside, the roof was put on in 2005 (after Ivan) with 30-year architectural shingles. A double concrete driveway located on the right side of the house provides ample parking for approximately five vehicles. You can spend time outside on the large front porch or in back on the 10x22 covered patio. There are a couple of fruit trees on the property and some decorative pampas grass. Boxwood hedge, azaleas, a Japanese magnolia and a small flower garden (including roses) decorate the front of the house. A 12x14 utility shed in backyard is available to store your pool chemicals, rakes, lawn mower, and etc. A recent inspection of the septic tank revealed that the tank is good for at least ten (10) more years, however, sewer is available.

The house is cable ready and has four telephone outlets throughout the house. It's ready for occupancy at closing. To make an appointment to tour the house, call the above contact numbers.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please note: I have two properties listed here on the PFF. It would make communications much simpler if my fellow PFFrs could note which one they are inquiring about. I have this property in Pace that my dad owns. I also have property in Cantonment with nearly six acres that I own. Please be specific. Thanks, Mike [Lets Drink]

#1 Colts fan!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Friendly bump back to the top:bump........this house really needs to sell!!

The property is now also listed on craigslist.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts