Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, Matt, Josh, Wade and Chaz headed out a little after noon to see if we could find a couple Cobia. Our bait selection was limited but we only had a few hrs to fish anyway. We start looking around the coast guard station and before I even climbed into the tower they see a pair of fish. We know this is gonna be a good day! After hooking the bigger fish probably close to 70lbs and fighting it for 10 min the hook pulls.. We ended up 2 for 7 with one in the 40s and one close to 60. Not a bad way to spend 3 hrs!!
Fish Fish Fishing Recreation Bony-fish

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Awesome guys! What boat were ya'll fishing?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Me, Matt, Josh, Wade and Chaz headed out a little after noon to see if we could find a couple Cobia. Our bait selection was limited but we only had a few hrs to fish anyway. We start looking around the coast guard station and before I even climbed into the tower they see a pair of fish. We know this is gonna be a good day! After hooking the bigger fish probably close to 70lbs and fighting it for 10 min the hook pulls.. We ended up 2 for 7 with one in the 40s and one close to 60. Not a bad way to spend 3 hrs!!
View attachment 76360
You knew it was going to be a good day when you decided to leave Kruger at the dock... heyyyoooooo zing

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
So that's who did it!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts