Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
a bar? I don't know about all that. It would definately be party central for that weekend though. jello wrestling in the bull minnow tank, strippers on the table in the back room, beer pong tourny in the office...I'd make you more money during that weekend than that shop has made any other weekend

·
Registered
753 Posts
Great idea and great gesture, Chris! Thanks to you, Matt and your staff for bringing a Class-A tackle store to the area.

Thanks for having pinfish stockedduring the times when I was too rushed or lazy to catch them myself, for the pointers on inshore fishing from each of you (still trying to learn inshore) and for your support of the kayak fishing community in 2009. Oh, and thanks for providing us a place for our GCKFA kayak rigging clinic at the beginning of this year.

I had no doubt you guys would be successful this 1st year with the nicest tackle store around, friendliest staff, expert advice and great stuff.The right"fish formula" will catch 'em every time, and I know it will be even better for you this year!

Happy fishing and don't forget toleave some fish forthe Cajun folks down there!:bowdown

21 - 26 of 26 Posts