Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to be closed January 15-17; Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Our employees have worked their butts off for us this year, so we?re going to take them on a 3-day fishing and drinking trip to Louisiana before the 2010 season kicks off. Sorry for any inconvenience!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
JoeZ and I can run the shop with our eyes closed..If not JoeZ I bet Jimmys down:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
848 Posts
get me a doctor's note and ill run it for those few days

i think between, dylan, me, and papa joe...we can keep everything going for a few days

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
man thats the weekend i get my lottery check, and i was gonna spend the whole thing in there.

on a serious note, ya'll have fun and i was happy to hear things went well out west chris

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
GOOD JOB CHRIS!:clap YA'LL NOT ONLY TREAT YOUR CUTOMERS RIGHT BUT YOUR EMPOLEES AS WELL. HATS OFF TO YA AND HAVE A GREAT TIME. WE'LL BE AT THE DOOR WHEN YOU RETURN. :clap

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
cobe killer (1/7/2010)GOOD JOB CHRIS!:clap YA'LL NOT ONLY TREAT YOUR CUTOMERS RIGHT BUT YOUR EMPOLEES AS WELL. HATS OFF TO YA AND HAVE A GREAT TIME. WE'LL BE AT THE DOOR WHEN YOU RETURN. :clap
I have to agree!!! what a GREAT thing to do for your GUYS!!! I hope you catch the heck out of anything you target...:bowdown:clap.....and please post a report with pic's:clap

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Great, now I have to sit at home instead of wander around there aimlessly drinking beer. But, I'll have the Bloody Woods all to myself and be sitting in the Reserve!!!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Nice jesture Chris. You and Matt run a class operation. Wish Lane and I were going with you, but you can take our handheld GPS and mark some "Hot Spots" for us.

Have fun.

·
Super Moderator
19,599 Posts
JoeZ (1/7/2010)Great, now I have to sit at home instead of wander around there aimlessly drinking beer. But, I'll have the Bloody Woods all to myself and be sitting in the Reserve!!!
Come'on Joe, lets go to the woods and show them how to pile up the horns.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Splittine (1/7/2010)
JoeZ (1/7/2010)Great, now I have to sit at home instead of wander around there aimlessly drinking beer. But, I'll have the Bloody Woods all to myself and be sitting in the Reserve!!!

Come'on Joe, lets go to the woods and show them how to pile up the horns.

I'm down for that. We'll get Curtis and go get lost in Blackwater!

Seriously though, might be a good time for my not-so-secret pig patch.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Sounds like some fun!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts