Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
When I was in 5-7th grade we lived on a dirt road that ended on a creek (Bear Creek in Bay County). We used to ride our bikes, or my horse, to the creek and swim. That water was so cold and refreshing. After sitting on my mower for 2.5 hours today, a dip in that cool water would feel good.

·
Praedator
9,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Yellow River?
Super secret squirrel location! :D

In all honesty, I found this spot with a lot of effort to find a nice quiet place where it will 99.9% of the time be just me and my kiddos. Plenty of more public sandbars to go to with crazies around!

I recently got out of a hunting lease that had nice private access to Cold Water creek! It was super nice not having to share the creek with the yahoos! Been on the search for another access point that's a little quiet without the overtly loud river rats that can come out! It only takes that one vehicle full of yahoos to show up and ruin the sand bar!:whistling:

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Took the kids to the creek yesterday also. Still got a few spots left myself with big sandbars we usually have to ourselves all day. Good creek spots are like good fishing spot, you never give out the location lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
686 Posts
I know one spot that is fairly private on Blackwater but it takes a 4x4 to drive back out once you get in
Most of the good spots have been closed thanks to idiots tearing up the roads to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,295 Posts
We went down to yellow river up here and actually drove down the river bed fer several hundred yards it was that low....purty neat area we were at.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts