Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let the rain push through this morn. and hit a spot off of scenic. I threw my net over some dimpling bait and lo and behold-shrimp. One throw caught almost 2 dozen nice sized shrimp-woohoo! Started drifting them over a little drop off that I know of and boy were the fish hungry. Only fished for about an hour and caught a fish on nearly every cast. Half a dozen specks(all 13-15 inches), 4 redfish(2 rats, 2 slot), a mangrove snapper, and some croakers and white trout. Everything released except one red and the mangrove. They became dinner. Had to leave the fish biting and run to class. All in all a very fun morning.

-Jason

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sounds like some good action! I need to find me a spot like that for some quick fun, and fresh dinner instead of wanting to take the boat all the time!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Death From Above (10/24/2007):clap Great Report!

You going soft on us? :) Some people might start changing their mind about you if you don't watch it.

VERY BIG GRIN!

Oh, and great report Jason! Wish I could kill some time like that in the mornings, but alas, Hoover just ain't got a hole like that.

Hall

1 - 20 of 27 Posts