Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know of a clothing line we just picked up a couple weeks ago. It's called Hooked and we are really excited to have it here. A couple of artist out of Vero beach started it just last November and came up with a new style for the fishing community. Here is the website if you want to check it out or just come by and see it as we have a lot in stock. It's www.hookednation.com they also have hats and visors as well and it's a nice change from the norm for fishing apparel. This is one of the shirts in teh bait ball design.A hunting series is in the works as well and I would imagine it'll look just as good as the fishing line.

Anthony

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i like it! are they price wise along the lines of the GH's?

edit: nevermind, went to their web page...thanks...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are a few dollars higher right now hopefully they will go down in the future because I'm sure they pay more to print not being as large as aftco/GH. The short sleeves are 22 and the longs 25 but the shirt actually has a more comfortable feel than the GH's do. We should be a little cheaper than the website and it's a great looking site.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">That?s some nice looking shirts. Will have to wait for the price to come down a few bucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts