Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother recently moved to Santa Rose Beach and has been wanting me to come visit. I finally found the time to head down here.

We weren't planning on fishing until tomorrow morning but we were just sitting around so he mentioned that the boat ramp was right up the street and we could go wet a line for an hour or so.

We got out there and I immediately caught 2 dink trouts. Then this 25 inch red hit.Fought him for about 10 min and in the boat he goes. Caught him on a black and silver super spook jr.

Gonna go again in the morning ill post another report when we get back.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Congrats on the quick work!

I work spitting distance from there and have yet to get in there this year.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The Spook Jr. has changed my success rate something serious! Make sure you toss that bad boy out there early tomorrow morning, good luck!

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went again yesterday. Caught 2 jack crevalle, 1 bluefish, and a multitude of barely legal trout.

This place is really beautiful, I can't wait to come back.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Tobiwan?

What kinda name is that there pal. You must be an Alabama fan no doubt. Check your grammer to their freind....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Old friends

Tobiwan, yes lad you and I go back a long way and my spelling errors were a jab at your new found studies. True we may have parted ways once but we are never far apart at heart........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts