Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to do some hog hunting and have heard that Eglin is a pretty good place to hog hunt. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with what are the best places around Eglin to hunt are, I would greatly appreciate it. Also someone told me about hog hunting River Road at Eglin, does anyone know where River Road in Eglin?

·
Registered
158 Posts
East of 285 in unit 13 has a lot of hogs. If you stop by jackson guard I'm sure theyd be glad to tell you where to find some.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The river road is the big red clay road on the left after yellow river bridge on hwy 87. There are alot of hogs in eglin but they like to go to the swampwhen hunting season starts becouse of all the pressure. I cought a hog about 450 lb onyellow riverthis summerby mistake.Wewas on the river swiming when my bull dog jumped off the boatran up the sand bar and cought him beforeI even knew that the hogwas there.we did not even have a rope

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hogs can only be taken on Eglin during the same periods when you can hunt deer. Kind of a bummer but I guess the biologists have an emotional relationship with hogs too.............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts