Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not happy about having to do this. I thought I could work through the pain, and thought that having a brace would help; but, I tore my ACL again and even the good doctors at Andrews are saying that I'm not a good candidate for another ACL reconstruction and I'm not a good candidate for a knee replacement at this time.

After a day kayaking, it usually takes 3 - 4 days to get over the pain.

I really do not have much interest in splitting this up.

I THINK the Pro Angler is a 2014 model - it's in really good shape. I bought it 2 years ago and the only thing I've had to do is service the Mirage Drive. Has a Yak Attack pole anchor. Also have an old Eagle Cuda black & white fish/depth finder (transducer is installed, but I've never used it since I really only fish inshore flats.)

The Compass is 2 years old and has probably only been in the water a dozen or so times.

They have always been kept either indoors (in the garage) or kept under the roof of the boat house.

There is one set of wheels to share between the two kayaks.

This is pretty much everything you need to start your kayak fishing experience.

Trailer is in really good shape, all lights work, and you'll need a 2" ball to tow it home.

The rack system makes it very easy to store the kayaks and you can pretty much slide the kayaks from the rack directly onto the trailer.

The ONLY thing I'll trade this package for is a 15' to 17' skiff - prefer Mako, Key West, or similar. Boat must be in working order - not looking for a project. As, these kayaks are 100% usable and I want a boat that is 100% usable too. Might be willing to throw in some cash too for the right skiff.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this back up to the top.

I will entertain all reasonable offers - I need cash to help put down a deposit on a skiff.

This is literally everything you need to store, transport, and even bring a friend or significant other on your kayaking adventures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you would separate I would love the PA I would take it off your hands for $1500.
text 501.794.8663. I’m local. Just kept my Arkansas #

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, Compass and PA are gone. So are the beach wheels.

If anyone is in need of a kayak trailer then send me an offer - it holds 2 Hobie kayaks on the bottom (so you can launch them just like a boat) and will hold two up top (kayaks, canoes, or paddle boards).

I'll take a 24 pack of Bud Light (in bottles please) for the rack!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright, Compass and PA are gone. So are the beach wheels.

If anyone is in need of a kayak trailer then send me an offer - it holds 2 Hobie kayaks on the bottom (so you can launch them just like a boat) and will hold two up top (kayaks, canoes, or paddle boards).

I'll take a 24 pack of Bud Light (in bottles please) for the rack!!!!
PM sent about the trailer, I'm always late to the party....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts