Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to sell my much loved outback ONLY because i want to upgrade to the newer hull. It is an 07 hobie outback it has an eagle cuda 320c fish finder, sailing rudder, two ram tubes,a ram camera mount,and a hobie kayak cart. i am selling it fully rigged with the battery for the fishfinder for 1600. Some might say its a high price for a 3 yr old kayak and that a new one is only a hundred bucks more but if you get a new one you have to buy all the exras AND get them installed also it has been kept in my garrage and meticulously cared for as in complete freshwater rinsing inside and out and the rudder strings lubed. Or you can buy it stripped of all the goodies for 1300

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
now has a ram camera mount up past the ff and one ram tube right next to you on the right and am working on installing the second but just had my appendix taken out so it will be a little while

·
Registered
210 Posts
upthecreek (1/21/2010)Someone on the Jax forum in the classifieds is looking for one of these. Just figured I'd share.
Welcome to this forum Chappy.. didn't want to sell one out of your collection?

Specslayer,

When I first saw you post this I was disappointed you were giving up kayaking..till I read that you were trying to upgrade.. Good luck with your sale.. Try Craigslist.. Or that Jax forum if Chappy doesn't want to lose one of his.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
im just trying to get started kayak fishing so i hope im not asking stupid questions but here it goes..

does it have the peddle system?

does it come with a paddle?

is it possible to put a kayak style bait well and a cooler in the yak at the same time?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes, yes, and yes you can have the kayatank which goes in the 6" hatch between your legs or one in the rear storage but youd have to have a rather small cooler.

·
2013 Hobie Pro Angler
175 Posts
I will be in from Chicago in a few days maybe we could hook up this weekend,soI could take a look. Well I guess that is ifyou still have it for sale. Where are you located?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts