Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do believe the hobie gods are against me, the past 3 times I have been out I have lost or broke something. It started with a broken pole, then 9/5 I completely lost a rod/reel out the rod holder, then today I catch 2 fish in 5 minutes with what happened to be my last gulp bait of the only style they were biting. Then wouldn't you know an hour later one of my drive chains snaps damn near sending me overboard. :censored::pinch:
Well all I can think of is it came in 3's and I got it out the way and a 40 dollar part isn't that bad other than I am going to have to drive almost 3 hours to pick it up or order it. I guess I will just have to paddle this beast around until I can pick on up or wait for shipping. :hurt:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
b16acrx1988 said:
I do believe the hobie gods are against me, the past 3 times I have been out I have lost or broke something. It started with a broken pole, then 9/5 I completely lost a rod/reel out the rod holder, then today I catch 2 fish in 5 minutes with what happened to be my last gulp bait of the only style they were biting. Then wouldn't you know an hour later one of my drive chains snaps damn near sending me overboard. :censored::pinch:
Well all I can think of is it came in 3's and I got it out the way and a 40 dollar part isn't that bad other than I am going to have to drive almost 3 hours to pick it up or order it. I guess I will just have to paddle this beast around until I can pick on up or wait for shipping. :hurt:
You know the only way to make the hobie gods happy is to sacrafice an ocean kayak on a full moon....

·
Registered
211 Posts
Why didnt yall tell me?

Counting the rod and reel I just lost and converting two drives from V1 to V2 and other parts that have broken, Im well over eight hundred dollars in the hole since buying a Hobie.
and i have your old ocean kayak, so your screwed! :no: . In all seriousness hearing these stories is keeping me from changing kayaks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts