Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a solid 4 years since I've gone trolling for some toothy. Have to take advantage of the crazy flat seas. I'll be the one out there with the flower beach umbrella over the center console. Bimini doesnt show up till Tuesday. Say hey if you see me. I'll post a report when I get back.

Tight lines!!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Heck yeah. Make sure you report what you caught. Going Monday and Tuesday if the weather holds up.

Scott

·
Work Hard, Fish Harder...
135 Posts
Been a solid 4 years since I've gone trolling for some toothy. Have to take advantage of the crazy flat seas. I'll be the one out there with the flower beach umbrella over the center console. Bimini doesnt show up till Tuesday. Say hey if you see me. I'll post a report when I get back.

Tight lines!!
Where are you going to be launching at? Or which general area are you planing on be trolling? I am heading out tomorrow too, but planning to go 35 miles south Pensacola pass, probably start with some bottom and trolling in between spots, I haven’t trolled much this year but I haven’t seen lotta king reports lately, let us know how you did as far as catches please.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts