Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At about 7:20 tonight, in Pace in front of the Burger King, a small pick up truck (we believe a tan Mazda) hit a motorcyclist and fatally injured the rider then immediately fled the scene. Several of us had to watch this man pass away while this scum was running away trying to save his worthless skin. Accidents happen and sometimes they are the wost kind but this ass hole has absolutely no regard for human life and needs to be caught and charged with murder as far as I am concerned. If anyone has any information about this accident or sees this truck driving around (there will be a good bit of damage to the front end of the truck) please contact the authorities.

·
Registered
55 Posts
<P class=MsoNormalCxSpFirst style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">From what I have heard the driver has been caught. Apparently he was drunk and has been charged with manslaughter. My phone has been going crazy because all my friends know how much I ride in Pace. I hate hearing things like this. I hope this guy spends a lot of time in jail. Pray for the rider and his family.:boo

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,134 Posts
Please remember this thread BEFOREthe next time you pull out of a parking lot after "a few beers".

I used to be a "professional" drunk driver. Now I know better...

Jim

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
It was on Ch 3 at 10.

This morning they reported that an off duty SR Deputy followed the 49yr old man after the accident and he was arrested.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Very sad and very avoidable. This person is about to find out that $50 for a cab is a bargin. I predict that he will lose a lot of money and thena lotof his freedom.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am glad to wake up this morning to hear that he had been caught. I hope they throw him under the jail for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Accidents are sad enough but when a drunk gets behind the wheel of a vehicle that?s no accident. Then to run and have complete disregard for another human being?s life is atrocious. I hope this individual is held accountable and get?s what he deserves. Prayers to the victim and his family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts