Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each pay $5000 to "develop" a sustainable town they will never live in. All of them want to save the planet, just as long as they have the internet and gluten free food. Basically, city folk going camping with no clue.
Notice all the plastic................Episode 8 is where they learn that Trump has won, lots-o-liberal tears. Think the river rose a few feet.

Students Start to Ask Is this Jonestown 2.0? | JUNGLETOWN Episode 5

100 Mile Pilgrimage to Black Jesus | JUNGLETOWN Episode 6

The Revolt of the Interns | JUNGLETOWN Episode 7

Learning Trump is President in the Panamanian Jungle | JUNGLETOWN Episode 8

Kalu Yala Interns Present Ideas for Sustainable Development | JUNGLETOWN Episode 9

Interns Question if Sustainability Is Even Possible | JUNGLETOWN Episode 10

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, they be tripping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I stayed there for a week at the end of 2015 as a guest. It was interesting to say the least. Most of the people were really motivated to sell sustainable lifestyles and really into living away from society. Lots of nudity and “open” relationships happenings and plenty of drugs. We were almost the oldest people there. Only saw the leading guy once.overall a good experience for us but definitely felt the cult atmosphere.
Oh, I’ve been lurking the site for years now but forgot my original login. Totally enjoy reading the opinions and such here, unfortunately my fishing experience goes as far as Patty’s

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Looks like it a community of snowflakes. Pack all the dumbasses who hate America and ship them there. Pay the way for them, remove their citizenship from them and say good riddance. They can do what ever they want and we can go back to living our lives.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I've been to Portobello and seen the Black Christ. Free diving off Portobello is where we found part of a wreck from an old Spanish galleon, in 32 feet of water over a coral reef, along with several old cannons. Lot of history in Panama if you are a history buff.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
We enjoyed the Pacific side of Panama April & May 1990, crossed through the Canal May 17, 1990. Prior to entering Panama, we had read the book, "The Path Between The Seas". We enjoyed the trip and really appreciated the engineering and work required to build the Panama Canal. I remember our official "Advisor" the Panamanian Pilot who accompanied us saying, "Please don't give this Canal to Panama as our leaders are corrupt and will sell it to China"

That is what has happened. :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts