Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forbes is not a left leaning, fake media outlet.

I bet the Russia link to Trump will grow into a full on scandal and it could be worse than Watergate.

The PFF conservatives know if you replaced Trump with Hillary you all would be all over it. The political section would be full of impeach Hillary threads, but when its your team or trump, you look the other way and its not a big deal. Trump is nervous and pissy for a reason, he knows investigators are getting close to exposing his lies. This scandal will make Watergate look like a speeding ticket.

If we get definitive proof trump colluded with Russia and he has financial interest, will you fall off the trump turnip truck or will you claim it was a liberal witch hunt and all the evidence is fake? Im guessing fake?

If this was Obama or Hillary, I would say go after them. This crap threatens our democracy.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/05/11/hidden-clues-in-the-trump-comey-drama-its-worse-than-you-think/#6025c8d2dfda

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
BB...were you ready to hang Clinton for violating 18 US Codes 793,798 and 1519? The first two are laws governing handling and storage of classified documents. Coney , while condemning Clinton storing classified documents, kept saying it was unintentional on her part. Sheer BS. You see, 793 is a two part law, the first deals with intentional acts. Long prison term, large fine AND PERMANENT LOSS OF CLEARANCES. The second deals with UNINTENTION careless handling. Again, prison or a fine...AND PERMANENT LOSS OF CLEARANCES. However, Comey lied out his ass...Clinton's instructions to underlings to cut clasdifications off documents and send them in the clear shows intent. Comey lied about it also because he ignored that as Secretary if State, Clinton had no need to know and no reason to access SAPs ( Special Access Programs, )above Top Secret classifications, since 4 were drone targetting data and target aquisition criteria. 3 more were CIA NOCs ( No Official Cover) agents and their entire intelligence networks they set up.

Those were stolen from a secure room in the Pentagon. Computers with SAPs are not connected to civilian networks at all, nor can they be emailed outside if the secure network. That means Clintons people had to either copy them to flashdrive or took photos of the SAPs on the screen. My first job in tbe military was ASA, Army Security Agency, Military Intelligence. We were the military arm of the NSA.

Comey didn't even mention charging her with 1519, even though, he had the emails ordering her aides to destroy computers, erase emails, smash hard drives...1519 is destroying evidence during a federal investigation.

Comey not doing his job is why Comey no longer runs the FBI. You think Obama wasn't trying to tie Trump to Russia, to help Clinton get elected?Either you are blind or hate Trump so much you cannot figure that out.

·
Premium Member
9,459 Posts
Anyone else notice the bite has slowed down in Mobile Bay except for white trout? How's it over in P'Cola Bay?
image.jpg

Put a top on my boat Mark. Whatcha think? I like it. Got a couple of the 12volt clip on fans and misters that hook into the washdown pump. Gonna beat the heat this year and catch all the catfish.

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Looks like someone has their panties in a wad because you guys won't put on your tinfoil hats........

View attachment 905361
Well, BB started a thread hinting at conspiracy, collusion, abuse of power, etc ... I don't know what all. And it's a story being carried front-page by all the news outlets, pundits, political analysts, politicians, etc right, left, center, and otherwise in this country. Are they all tin-foil hats? If it was some liberal politician you guys would be all over it ... and you know it. Witness the past discussions here on the Clinton scandals. But when it's your golden boy you don't want to discuss ... and make irrelevant deflecting posts trying to shut the topic down. Sad.

Isn't that what we're here for ... to discuss political topics? Some a ya'll really make yourselves look bad when you make a point of coming on here with these lame deflections. If you don't wanna talk about it ... well, just don't.

Back to Comey .... Was there some kind of an intention, at least in part, to obstruct the Russia investigation; or just a sloppy exercise of legitimate executive authority? Could be either ... but it's one or the other if you ask me. On the one hand, I kinda don't see how firing Comey would obstruct those investigations in reality anyway though. On the other hand, the manner & timing of the Comey firing was just stupid if you ask me. So it could just be a case of pure political stupidity ... which would not be surprising at all to me.

My opinion: There's a lot of smoke coming from all of this, but no smoking gun ... yet. Will there be one? Is there one even to be found, I don't know. Time will tell. But it's certainly worthy of concern & serious investigation. And that goes for all the Clinton scandals too ... which I don't think are over yet either. It all stinks ... and one thing's for sure both the Republican and Democrat parties are to blame ... along with a lot of really stupid American voters on both sides.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
View attachment 905354

Put a top on my boat Mark. Whatcha think? I like it. Got a couple of the 12volt clip on fans and misters that hook into the washdown pump. Gonna beat the heat this year and catch all the catfish.
Nice! My wife and I went out for a couple of hours on mine yesterday and, coincidentally, she said I should put a top on my boat as well. I've been resisting due to limiting my ability to get underneath a small bridge on our river that leads to the cold hole swimming area. If I can come up with something that's very easy on/easy off, I'll be adding one to my bay boat as well.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Well, BB started a thread hinting at conspiracy, collusion, abuse of power, etc ... I don't know what all. And it's a story being carried front-page by all the news outlets, pundits, political analysts, politicians, etc right, left, center, and otherwise in this country. Are they all tin-foil hats? If it was some liberal politician you guys would be all over it ... and you know it. Witness the past discussions here on the Clinton scandals. But when it's your golden boy you don't want to discuss ... and make irrelevant deflecting posts trying to shut the topic down. Sad.

Isn't that what we're here for ... to discuss political topics? Some a ya'll really make yourselves look bad when you make a point of coming on here with these lame deflections. If you don't wanna talk about it ... well, just don't.

Back to Comey .... Was there some kind of an intention, at least in part, to obstruct the Russia investigation; or just a sloppy exercise of legitimate executive authority? Could be either ... but it's one or the other if you ask me. On the one hand, I kinda don't see how firing Comey would obstruct those investigations in reality anyway though. On the other hand, the manner & timing of the Comey firing was just stupid if you ask me. So it could just be a case of pure political stupidity ... which would not be surprising at all to me.

My opinion: There's a lot of smoke coming from all of this, but no smoking gun ... yet. Will there be one? Is there one even to be found, I don't know. Time will tell. But it's certainly worthy of concern & serious investigation. And that goes for all the Clinton scandals too ... which I don't think are over yet either. It all stinks ... and one thing's for sure both the Republican and Democrat parties are to blame ... along with a lot of really stupid American voters on both sides.
Very simple. The MSM is pissed at Trump. They are throwing anything and everything at him, in hopes that they can somehow bring him down. They've done so much of it, I see it all now as the little boy who cried wolf. Their credibility is close to zero right now, so even if they were to publish a true story, who would ever know?

Isn't it odd that they never did any of this to Obama, Clinton, etc? They are part of the left.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Andy...you really think Comey was personally leading the investigation? Nope, no more than the head of ICE is out personally ferreting out illegals. Coney is just a bureaucrat now. Also, the supposed investigations started last year long before the election itself. The Fibbies haven't found anything else. If Trump is as incompetent as you and BB claim...does that mean our Fibbies are federal Ketstone Kops? You think Obama wouldn't have used the slightest connection to try to win for Clinton?

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Andy...you really think Comey was personally leading the investigation? ...
But of course not.

I do know this ... in politically-charged potentially high-profile investigations there are certain decisions as to the direction of an investigation and/or what investigative means will or will not be used for certain areas of the investigation that are not made by the case agent(s), lower level supervisors, mid-level mangers even ... but are made at the highest levels of the agency, even all the way to the head of the agency.

As a low level field agent I've been involved in a very few of what would be characterized as fairly low level investigations before, but where there was potential for political or media fallout (usually due to some wealthy, politically connected, public person of interest, and/or nonprofit or religious organization becoming of interest in the investigation, even if only tangentially) ... and had to get some things approved way above SAC level at Headquarters. Such as who/what we were going to subpoena, electronic surveillance, what computer seizures & forensic would be done, what roads we were or were not going to go down, etc. In certain cases nobody wants to stick their civil-service neck out & it's much safer just to kick decisions upstairs. Sometimes it was frustrating as hell having to give 2x week reports of investigative progress that went all the way to HQ & having to play mother-may-I all the time. We even had something we used to say about this as field agents ... "there are times it's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission." (in full recognition of the fact you're sticking your neck out if you do ... but sometimes that was the only way to get things done)

I can't imagine what it's like for the rank & file FBI involved in these things going on right now. Okay ... I can imagine, and it don't like no fun to me. At all!

If you think Comey was not almost daily involved/updated and his approval sought for various things in any of the Trump/Russia/Clinton investigations .... I suggest you might wanna think again about it.

We'll see how it goes when Comey starts talking .... but he's (wisely) not gonna do that till compelled to do so.

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Isn't it odd that they never did any of this to Obama, Clinton, etc? They are part of the left.
Ah, c'mon 'mark' .. let's be honest about it ...you and I and everybody else know the right wing media and politicians did the same. And I ain't just saying that because I'm some kind of lefty ... which you know I'm not.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts